Heating and Cooling Repair
When you need the best heating and cooling repair in Glendale AZ, call on Sunrise Mechanical Inc. Heating and cooling systems are not your run of the mill appliances. There are a number of inter-working pieces and parts that all need to function correctly in order for your heating and cooling appliance to perform at its best. When a problem occurs with these complicated systems, it can be difficult to impossible to diagnose without professional help. A problem with an electrical component in one area can have an effect on another area, but you don’t have to go it alone. Sunrise Mechanical offers incredible service at reasonable rates. We always put the customer first and it is our desire to provide you with unmatched heating and cooling repair.
Our company is family owned, and all our technicians have lived in Arizona for over a decade. We understand the unique environmental hazards that living in Glendale, AZ can pose to your system. These factors can cause additional wear that you may not be prepared for. This makes us especially skilled at the diagnosis and repair of your heating and cooling system. There are some basic issues that you can self diagnose before calling in the heating and cooling repair specialists at Sunrise Mechanical.
Heating and Cooling Repair Diagnosis
- Always make sure that your thermostat is set to “Auto,” and then enter in the appropriate ‘Heat or Cool’ function depending on preference. If it is not, turn your thermostat on and wait to see if your system will automatically cycle on.
- Check you thermostat for a low battery indicator. If it indicates a low battery or the screen is entirely blank, try replacing the batteries and waiting to see what happens.
- You could have a dirty air filter clogging your system. Check your filter and replace it if necessary.
- Make sure all your breaker switches are set to the “ON” position. If they are set to “OFF,” you may need to reset your breaker.
Comprehensive Heating and Cooling Repair in Glendale, AZ
If these steps don’t fix your problem, it is best to call the heating and cooling repair experts at Sunrise Mechanical. Once we have finished heating and cooling repair work, your appliance will function like new. Our technicians always perform a comprehensive inspection before performing work. That way you get an accurate and complete diagnosis. After going over your estimate our technicians will schedule a time for repairs doing their best to find a convenient time for you. Sunrise Mechanical can tackle any problems you may encounter, including:
- Improperly working thermostats
- Units with minimal or zero air flow
- Condensation build-up and water leaks
- Abnormal odors and sounds
- Units that cannot reach temperature
- Heating units that emit cold air
- Systems that won’t turn on
- Systems that won’t turn off
Don’t go without heating and cooling repair in Glendale, AZ when you really need it. No matter what your problem, the certified technicians at Sunrise Mechanical will be able to diagnose and repair it. For complete, on time, and professional heating and cooling repair in Glendale, AZ, don’t wait. Contact Sunrise Mechanical or call (602) 714-1009 and find out what experience and exceptional service can do for your system.
If you aren’t into sports, there is still plenty going on in Glendale, AZ. December means it is time for Glendale Glitters. This holiday lighting event covers sixteen blocks of downtown Glendale in over 1.5 million lights. As a completely free event it is a wonderful opportunity to see the sights and take in the magical atmosphere of a fully lit Glendale.